See, feel, ... Live the nature experience!
Thank you for considering the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary (GHNS) for your upcoming event. The unique setting of the Sanctuary is available for any type of event - birthdays, weddings, corporate, and more. The natural beauty of the grounds and the breathtaking lakeside view provide a perfect backdrop for your special event.
Our facility can accommodate events up to 300 guests. There will be ample room for all with our large complement of tables and chairs.
To discuss your event, please call (246) 435-9727, send an , or use our contact form. Our booking agent will be happy to work with you to assure the best event possible.
GHNS is first and foremost a nature facility and operates within certain constraints not associated with traditional venues. Of particular importance is respecting the plant and animal life on the grounds by keeping the event as "low impact" as possible. Because of these constraints, our agreement contains a number of terms to which you must agree.
- The host of the event is responsible for clearing all trash (including leftover flowers, centerpieces, plants and any other decorations) from the event site following the event.
- Rice, confetti, balloons, candles, fires, and grills are prohibited on the event site. Items permitted are birdseed, bubbles and natural flower petals.
- No pets are allowed. Canine-assistants or service animals are welcome.
- Overly loud music is not allowed. All music, i.e. DJ, live performances, ambient music, must be maintained at a moderate volume.
- Any items left at GHNS for seven (7) days after the event, such as tables, linens, carpet runners, dollies, etc., will become the property of GHNS and subject to disposal as we see fit.
Complete details and a sample agreement are available in our Event Guidelines PDF, which you may download.
Event Bookings & Confirmation
- A reservation is not confirmed until these guidelines are acknowledged by signature of the responsible party and the requisite deposits received.
- The remaining balance of the rental fee must be paid two (2) to three (3) weeks prior to the event.
If it is not possible for rented equipment to be delivered during your event set up time, you are required to arrange a suitable delivery time with the GHNS booking agent. If a signature is required at the time of delivery the GHNS booking agent will only sign to acknowledge delivery but not verify specific quantities delivered.
If a GHNS event is cancelled more than 30 days in advance of the rental date, the total rental fee will be returned less the booking deposit. If the cancellation is 14 days or less in advance of the rental date, 10% of the total rental fee will be retained plus the deposit by the GHNS to cover administrative costs.
Inclement Weather Notice: Refunds will not be made for events cancelled due to poor weather conditions; however, clients will have priority and will be accommodated for rescheduling the event.